Monday, December 22, 2008

Recapping AWE part I

IAM was on stage, “By the time we complete we will have spent Forty hours together in the Processing of The Ancient Wisdom Experience. It is the equivalent of an American workweek, and work it has been. Work each and everyone of you participated in and shared. Work that is the basis for the enlightened of the ages. It is the great work, the Magnus Opus of seeking and finding many of the answer to WHO YOU ARE. We started Thursday evening, what can you remember?"

“We started with introductions and rules. Oh yea, we met the trainers and their team. We learned the hand signals, about the Hoover in the sky and offering up our judgments. We learned the other neophytes names, and the start of some biggies, like telling the truth, asking for what you want, and that everyone likes sex.” Those were Joseph’s remembrances, and he got a laugh and sat down with a big smile on his face.
IAM called on Ruth.

“There was so much, but I remember the compassion in IAM’ voice. I could how he and MA cared and the assistants supporting us. Everyone supporting me as I spoke. I had never felt that before. Thank you.”
The energy of the room had moved from Joseph’s humor to a warm tear in Ruth’s’ and many of the neophytes eyes.
Chucks’ hand had been in the air since back from break and he seemed to bounce up when IAM called on him.



“Thursday night is when my life began. I don’t know who it was that wrote the check, but I am grateful to them, but none of that life was me. I want to produce AWE. To enroll everyone is waking up. I finally found something that is real, and I have passion for. Bless you, and bless everyone in the room.”



“One of the rules had to do with how life works when you keep your agreement,: said Brenda looking very fresh. “And that is one of my goals. I am only saying yes when I mean it. And I mean it!”



Jules shared that she was still OK about having a lot of sex, but “Honest sex. Fun sex, not manipulation. Telling the truth faster makes life so much easier. I love you all.”
Alan explained the difference between story and experience, “This was and still is an experience. What I tell my friends, without gossiping or naming names will be a story. A very entertaining story and then I’ll give them Chucks phone number to enroll.”
There were whoops of delight, with IAM and MA whispering something to each other.



“What do we remember about Friday night?” Said IAM.
Evelyn stood, “That was when I got in trouble for having a drink. It was, interesting, to have people care about your agreements. Its true, keeping your agreements does make your life. I’m having my sherry tonight.”



“This was the night of the skit, at the Universal Diner. It’s important to order what you want. Be specific or you might not get it.” Said Michael.
We started doing dyads. Working with a partner on the questsion. What do you want? What do you expect? What are you resisting? And what are you experiencing.” Said Art. “These are the questions that keep you present, in the here and now. Questions that lead to success. I loved working with a partner, they know so much more than I do.”



“MA told a story about whacking the pond. About how we will stay in our own pressure pot until we eventually fry ourselves and how we all need a shock to break that pattern and get out of our own soup.”
“Well put Chuck,’ said MA. “I think you’ll make a great producer of AWE.”
“It was Saturday morning that some of you shared your dreams. How questions and insights from Friday rattled your sleep and we aall began to break down our patterns. What happened Saturday?” Ma sat back as hands shot up.
“Saturday was like life, we had dating game, or as I called it self-rejection second best will do.” Said Ruth. “I also got off my sex stuff, or least started the process.”
“We went on an elevator ride after the Greek Sages helped us find the scrolls of our life. They were so funny, and it was such a meaningful skit. We all got amazing insight into our processes, and got great fodder for Sunday.”

“I loved when the angels arrived for sensations. I was awe-struck by the love. There I said it,” said Karla with new found enthusiasm.

Theresa spoke next, “I worked with Art. He is one person I( would have avoided. He’s pink, English looking like my dad, who I thought didn’t know shit. But Art and all you guys have presence, you hung in there when I was ready to quit, ot like Ruth said, take second best.
The exercise about what do you want me to experience in your presence was magical.” She concluded.
“What do you want me to experience in your presence Theresa?” Asked IAM.“Unconditional love. I want you to love your self."

No comments: