Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dyads, We all need a Buddi.

The chairs were in two rows facing each other. Art sat across from Liza, a chiropractor from NYC.
“This is your truth partner. You are going to chose a memory and tell the truth about that memory. You can choose bold memories from your scroll, or hazy recollections. Steve and Vicki will demonstrate on stage,” MA said.

Vicki began, “I remember when I was six, before first grade, I had a blonde doll I loved and mom wouldn’t let me take it to school.”
“How did that feel?” Steve said.
“I felt cheated. Dolly was my friend. I didn’t know anyone at school and it was scary. I stayed by myself and sat as far in the back as possible.”
“How did that feel?”
“Sad. I missed stuff. Stuff the teacher said. And I missed some fun.”
“How did that feel?”
“That felt like an excuse not to learn. To play stupid. To get bad grades. To be depressed.”
“How did that feel?”
“It felt like a role in a play. I just made up those limits.”
“How did that feel?”
“That feels like I want to tell my mom. Not a big thing. Just to let her know that I had those feelings.”
“What is important about that?”
“How I feel about me. It’s not Dolly. She is still here on my scrolls. Nothing is missing. I do have it all with me, and now I choose to sit in the back. And I do have fun and lots of friends. And I do learn.”
“Thank you,” MA said.

“The row on my left is A, sitting across from the B’s. A will tell a memory. B asks how you feel about that memory. B will ask the same question. Repeat the question until A releases the emotion.”
“How will we know?” Michael said.
“Something will happen. You’ll sense a truth rush, emotions, insights or feelings of well being.”
MA caught IAM’s eye, and gave the impression of pondering an idea.
“IAM, let’s do an aura cleaning first.”
“It’s time to get Hokey. Steve, is the slide projector ready?
The assistants nodded.
“Clyde, hit the lights and turn on the projector.”
“These are pictures of a human hand shot by a Kirlian camera. The camera can photograph energy being emitted, like the way PGE can take pictures of your roof to see if your home is leaking energy.”
“The PGE camera shows heat,” analytical Alan said.
“Yes, what is heat?”
“Energy,” Chuck said.
“Turn the lights back on. Everyone put your hands about two inches apart.
Can you feel the energy? Now rub your hands together. Now, place them apart. Can you feel the energy now?”
There were strange noises of realization from everyone. Some people’s hands moved back forth as if playing an accordion. Some looked as if they were holding energy balls.
“Those of you holding energy balls juggle, them or play catch with each other.”
The noise changed to the sound of children playing. High lobs, burning fastballs, diving catches, behind the back passes, a touchdown, a slam-dunk and a gentle roll across the floor to someone. It was a gentle game with a major revelation. There is energy coming off our body. Energy can be created. Others can feel this energy.
“Have a seat. Lights off, Clyde. Here is a photo of a plant that has just been watered.”
A flower, petals defined, had sparks of colors emanating from it. The slide changed to one with a very dark aura.
“What do think is happening here?”
“Something is blocking the flowers energy,” Alan said.
“Yes. What do you think that is?”
“Someone is about to snip the plant?”
“It’s hearing loud music,” Evelyn said.
“Close,” IAM said. “Actually, the flower is being yelled at. It’s an experiment to see if plants respond to sound. It’s from Peter Tompkins book, The Secret Life of Flowers. Next slide.”
A hand with energy streaming from it, similar to the flower, appeared.
“Next.”
Another picture of the same hand with very little energy streaming appeared.
“What’s happening here?”
“Yelling again?”
“Stress or tension?” “Yes,” IAM said. “What kind of stress?”
“Is the person thinking negative thoughts?” Ruth said.
“Bingo. This is the affect on a person who is thinking ‘I don’t know’. Not negativity but doubt or uncertainty.”
“So, are you saying we can control our aura?” Ruth spoke again.
“Well, let’s test it and find out. Ruth, come up here and I’ll clean your aura.”
“This is not like cleaning someone’s clock,” Joe questioned.
“Ruth, set your glasses down and come on up.”
Ruth walked up as IAM began rubbing his hands together, then shaking and flipping them as if they were wet. Ruth faced IAM and closed her eyes as IAM smoothed the space above Ruth’s head with his hands, then down her sides. He emitted strange gurgling and whooshing, sounds, like those heard in old science fiction movies. He continued to smooth or polish Ruth’s front, sides and backside. His hands vibrated like those of a Pentecostal minister at a revival meeting, healing and chasing away demons. IAM made strange pulling sounds, ‘plurps’ and ‘pops’ as he ‘removed the gunk’ from her charkas or energy centers. From the survival center up to the heart, throat, third eye then to the crown center, IAM cleaned Ruth’s aura.
“I’m cleaning her sex center, opening her heart, freeing her speech and opening the tube to the Hoover in the sky.”
He rubbed his hands as he fluffed her.
“Now a little ‘Scotchbrite’ to keep the luster.”
IAM made the sounds of a spray can as he sprayed Ruth from her feet to her crown.
There was a pause, then Ruth opened her eyes with a,
“Wow! I’ve never felt anything like that. It’s amazing. I feel so clean.”
Everyone roared with laughter.
“Now you and your truth partner spread throughout the room and cleanse,” MA said.
The sounds in the room were like a huge wave crashing on rocks with the ensuing quiet as the wave dissipated and the next wave contained every swishing, whizzing, pssting, zooming, woomming sound imaginable. Some participants faces lit up. Some became spacey, hokey, even revelatory.
“When you’re complete, take your seat in the rows. We have time for
some short sharing.” MA said.
Analytical Alan raised his hand, “I felt something…something out of my
body. Has anyone done research on this phenomena?”
“Alan, get back in your body and have the experience,” IAM said.
“I liked giving more than receiving,” Brenda said.
MA said, “Might that be a pattern? You may find other examples on your scrolls.”
“Do you all feel in your bodies?” IAM said.There was a sea of fists from participants.






No comments: